Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lauren Turns Eight!

March 30th, 2013 is Lauren Ann's 8th birthday. She is such a JOY. She makes us laugh with her dramatic facial expressions and the way she can cross her eyes. This eye trick is a little scary and a little funny. 



She is very loving and sensitive, and showing love for others comes naturally to her. Lauren is also inquisitive and often overwhelms her family with questions. She is such a gift and I am so thankful I get to be her mother. 


These two pictures are side-by-side on my refrigerator. The picture on the left was taken Lauren's first night as a Cubbie in our new church in PA. She was only three years old. The picture on the right was taken just a couple weeks ago. My, how she's grown the 4.5 years we've been here. 



Lauren loves to act and was a princess in a recent play she put on with her brother and sister in our home. She just finished a session of acting classes, which she thoroughly enjoyed and cannot wait for the next session to begin.



Lauren also likes to help out in the kitchen. I can still hear her little toddler voice say, "Mommy, I help you?" 




Today I wish my Lauren Ann a very happy birthday. I pray she always has a heart which overflows with love for God and others. And may she continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of her Savior, Jesus Christ (2 Peter 3:18).  





No comments: