Monday, March 7, 2011

33rd Birthday


On March 3rd I turned 33 and it's really no big deal, but my family sure made a big deal about it. My daughters made homemade cards,they did some extra cleaning around the house, and made breakfast for me! My husband and oldest daughter worked together to make my cake. On March 3rd I got to hang out with my family all day, and then some friends came over for our monthly Bible study and they surprised me with some goodies as well! On March 4th my husband and I got to go on a date and that was awesome because we haven't been on a real date since September! My husband also bought me my very own laptop. I was humbled and blown away by his generosity. He had been saving his Christmas money he received from his grandmother to buy ME a computer. Birthdays are special and fun in our home, but I can honestly say that I don't just feel loved on special days of the year like my birthday, because my family does a great job showing their love and appreciation for me everyday. I am thankful and blessed!

No comments: