Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Consistent Thanksgiving



I've learned giving consistent thanks is the key to being joyful always (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) and November is a great month to focus as a family to give thanks for all our gifts. 

I found a free Thanksgiving Scripture printable earlier this week, printed it on cardstock, and found a 5x7 frame I still had packed in a moving box down in the basement. The vase in the background will (hopefully) overflow with slips of paper with our scribbled prayers of thanksgiving. 

The display is a simple arrangement to help us keep our focus on Christ, His gifts, and how we owe Him ALL our thanks. I'm thinking the Scripture printable and vase may have found a permanent place in our home. Sometimes I need visual reminders like these throughout my home to keep me breathing in grace and breathing out prayers of thanks. 


Are you breathing out prayers of thanks 
to help you be a consistent thanks-giver? 

Are you on Instagram? If so, I'd love to have you join me as I try to post a daily #30daysthankful photo each day to document 

No comments: