Friday, July 13, 2012

Momma on a Mission, Day 5

I am so tired. This little "mission" of mine is starting to wear me out. Today we made 5 stops while we were out doing our shopping, and once we got home everything had to be put away and food had to be prepped for the next couple of weeks. It is 6:30 pm and I am just sitting down for what feels like the first time.

This picture might give you an idea of how much shopping we did today.


In the midst of a busy day of shopping and doing all our food prep work for the next couple of weeks, we did take the time to go out and eat at a local Chinese buffet because I let the kids choose and they unanimously chose this place.  This is not where I would have picked, but I was on a mission to bless my kiddos. 


Tomorrow we will be busy preparing for a big surprise we have in store for Dad's homecoming. We all miss him so much and can't wait for him to come home! 

No comments: