Monday, September 5, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays ~ Continuing to Count the Gifts


Thank You Father, for these gifts...

379) Slow Saturday Morning

380) Singing "In Christ Alone" with my daughter while cleaning the bathroom together.

381) Habakkuk

382) New meds and tests and waiting...

383) Foggy morning

384) Time to slow down, rest, enjoy family.

385) A husband who encourages.

Are you a gift list maker as well? Have you joined the little community over at A Holy Experience? If you're not a gift list maker, I would like to encourage you to start. This little act of jotting things down as a way of counting blessings has helped me shift my focus from myself to my Savior and it has made a huge difference in my heart and my home.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

In Christ Alone -- one of our favorite songs of all time. Praise the Lord for your time with your daughter, teaching, training, and worshiping together.

Thanks for the reminder to do the same!

Lisa
www.moretobe.com