Friday, April 15, 2011

5 Question Friday


I have been in a little bit of a blogging funk lately, so I thought it would be great fun to join in on this week's edition of "Five Question Friday."

1. What is your favorite sign of spring?

Pink, Purple, Yellow, and Green - seeing colors bursting forth from trees, bushes, and the ground! I love all the colors of Spring!

2. What was your best birthday ever?

My most recent birthday (3/3/11) was pretty awesome! My husband made me a cake, and spent the entire day with us at home. The day after my birthday he arranged a sitter for our children and we went out on a date, AND he bought me my very own laptop with his very own Christmas money he'd been hanging on to buy me this gift! What a selfless, selfless act. I was so humbled by his generosity!

3. What is your favorite dessert?

Anything with chocolate and peanut butter ranks pretty high with me!

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?

I have only gotten stopped once and I got a ticket. I was only 19 and crying didn't work. I need to read how others answer this questions to be better prepared if I ever get stopped again.

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?

My husband is my alarm clock. If he didn't wake me up, I'd probably sleep right through him feeding the children breakfast, and him walking out the door for work. I don't like mornings.

To read more 5 Question Friday Posts, head over to "My Little Life."

1 comment:

SparingChange said...

What a beautiful blog you have! We are just a state away! I look forward to following you!