Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday, K!


K was a difficult baby and a difficult toddler, but she is now a sweet, tender, and servant hearted little girl. I truly give God all the credit and glory for her character. It is only by the power of His Spirit and His Word in her heart that has shaped her into the little girl she is and the little lady she is becoming.

K is creative and talented. She loves to cook, do crafts, write poetry and songs, and play the piano. I pray she will always use her talents for the Lord's glory! I am excited to see the Lord's plans for her unfold.

K often prays for her future children during her bedtime prayers. She desires to teach them about Jesus like we have taught her about Jesus. How I pray that desire will continue to be her heart's desire, and she will do all things for the glory of the Lord and not for man's approval (Galatians 1:10).

I love you, K! Happy Birthday!





1 comment:

Marla Grace said...

Ahh,beautiful.She reminds me of my daughter!Blessings from above!Looks like all is going well. What an amazing picture.Blessings,Marla