Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sketch Tuesday


We recently learned about "Sketch Tuesday," hosted by Harmony Fine Arts when I saw Delightful Learning share their drawings last week. We decided it would be fun to join in. This week the slideshow will be filled with sketches of someone wearing a hat or just a hat. Please click over to Harmony Art Mom and take a look at the slideshow that represents all the participants of this week's "Sketch Tuesday." I wanted to go ahead and share my children's sketches here today too.

My 8-year-old son sketched this hat. He calls it "Safari Hat."


This is my 7-year-old daughter's sketch.


This is my 4-year-old daughter's sketch. She said it's a clown wearing many hats.


Go to Harmony Art Mom to click on the link and view the slideshow of all the participants' artwork, and to read about next week's sketching assignment.

1 comment:

Tarasview said...

I love seeing kid's pictures :)