Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Oatmeal Overfloweth

This morning was getting off to a great start! I had spent 30 minutes on the bike, had done all my strength training exercises, and I was well on my way to a very healthy breakfast! Well, that was until I opened my microwave and found THIS....

I took the tray out to get things cleaned up, and showed the children what happened. My son laughed, and thought it was hilarious! One of my daughters said, "Well, at least it got on the microwave plate!" 

What? They didn't think this explosion of oatmeal was a travesty? They didn't think it was something to get upset about?

My children helped me adjust my attitude. I did laugh. Hey, it feels better than yelling. Then, I was thankful that all I had to do was take my microwave plate to the trash, scrape off the oatmeal, wash, dry, and put the plate back in the microwave.

1 comment:

Bro. Heath said...

Remind me to stop microwaving rolls on that microwave plate. No telling what other things you've exploded that are contaminating my food.