Friday, April 27, 2007

Some Sillies

Yesterday, there was some sibling rivalry going on in the house. I could hear Tyler and Kaitlyn having a ‘discussion.’ Then, Kaitlyn came out of the bedroom to find me. She said, “Mommy, Tyler says ‘finders keepers, losers weepers' is in the Bible. I told him it’s not!’” I assured her she was absolutely right. Nowhere in the Bible does it say, 'finders keepers, losers weepers.'

Yesterday Lauren was very uncomfortable from cutting her 2-year-old molars. So, I told her she could have a cold Popsicle because it might help her teeth feel better. So, this morning she wakes up and is hanging on the handle to the freezer and pointing to her teeth and says, “My teeth are hurting – cold.” LOL!!! She’s a smart little 2-year-old! She was thinking MAYBE Mommy will let me have a Popsicle for breakfast if I tell her my teeth are hurting!!!!

Yesterday Tyler told me he wanted to make an invention. He wants to make an invention that will turn broccoli into candy. He also wants to make an invention that will turn his tiny toy dinosaurs into real dinosaurs! By the way, Tyler likes Broccoli, but I guess he likes candy more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up! I love those kids....the "finders keepers" made me laugh the most!

Bro. Heath said...

Just wanted you to know I read your blog. I didn't teach him the finders keepers thing, in case you wondered.

Nikki said...

Ooooh, so are you saying I taught him that...heehee:-)