Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Another Year Begins!

We started our 2013-14 school year this morning and we have a few small traditions around here on the 1st day of school. We eat donuts, I give the children goody bags, and I take their picture. Some friends of ours offered to bring us a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts since they were in St. Louis over the weekend. The donuts were delivered to our front door at 8 o'clock on Monday night so we could enjoy them for breakfast this morning. 



This year's back to school pictures were a lot of fun to do. I saw my friend, Sandra, do this a while back with her boys and loved the idea. I used the photo editor at PicMonkey and I love how they turned out. While editing the pictures, I had the children come in and asked them what they wanted me to share on this year's picture. 




Do you have any fun back to school traditions you enjoy with your children?

No comments: