Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Challenge!



This Monday, September 10th, 2012, Clare from Peak 313 is hosting a "Living and Active" 5 week challenge! Would you like some encouragement and accountability in your spiritual and physical life? If so, click on the graphic or the link in this post to learn more. I've been following Clare's blog for quite some time now and I was honored to be featured in her "Shed and Share Series." 

This challenge, I am going to personally be focusing on tightening up my nutrition. There is a saying that "abs are made in the kitchen." I have the exercise part down, but I still struggle with consistency in my eating habits.

This is what Clare shares as her goal for this challenge:
My goal and passion is to get you into God’s Word which holds the keys to getting us Living & Active! 

If this is your kind of challenge, then please come along the journey with more than a hundred others!

So, check out Clare's blog to learn more details about the challenge and also connect with her on Facebook as well.

No comments: