Friday, March 30, 2012

My Baby is Seven

Today my baby girl turns seven. Evidence of her growing up and maturing is all around. She just finished a grade 1 reading primer this week, 


and she took these notes during the sermon this past Sunday.


I call my little girl L here on my blog and she is such a JOY. She is really funny, helpful, and genuinely caring. And let's not forget a bit overly dramatic! I am so thankful God chose to surprise us with her right after we moved eight hours away from all our family for my husband to attend seminary and he was currently unemployed. Her life is a reminder to me how God loves us and never leaves us or forsakes us. 

Happy Birthday, L! I can't wait to celebrate YOU today and I hope you know everyday how special you are and how very much you are loved! 



No comments: