Thank you Father, for these gifts...
151) Library story time
152) Baking birthday cakes
153) The smell of baked sweet potatoes
154) Daughter's birth, six years ago
155) Birthday cake and candles
156) Snow on 3/30
157) God's Provision
158) Daddy and children laughing as they watch old classic cartoons together.
159) Seeing snow in April (a first for me).
160) Snow in April - a reminder that God is in control.
161) Smiles and laughter over a few April Fool's Day jokes.
162) Conviction - even though it hurts. I know it's for my growth and His glory.
163) Friends gathering around our table for a few hours - eating, talking, and laughing.
164) Sleep - good sleep
165) Time with my girls and time with my boy. Time is my love language.
166) Surgery, therapy, and walkers all helping someone precious come back to worship.
167) The power of renewing my mind (Romans 12:1-2). VICTORY in Jesus!
Each Monday a community of gift list makers share over at Ann Voskamp's "A Holy Experience." To read more click over today and be blessed and perhaps inspired to start naming your blessings, one by one.