Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ October 11th


I plan my menus every two weeks, and I plan my menus based upon what meat is on sale at my local supermarket. This week we are going to be home every night for dinner and this is what I have planned:

Monday: Apple Butter Pork Loin (You will need to read the comments to get correct baking times on this recipe) served with Cinnamon Rice with Apples (I plan on omitting the raisins), and Salad

Tuesday: Lasagna (trying a new recipe this week from the Pioneer Woman's site), Homemade French Bread, and Salad

Wednesday: Leftovers before we go to church

Thursday: Red Beans and Rice, Biscuits, and chocolate pudding for dessert (the chocolate pudding is just to show the kids a little love because this is not their favorite meal).

Friday: Homemade Chicken and Dumplings (One of my children's favorites)!

How about you? What's on the menu at your house this week? If you need some inspiration, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more Menu Plan Monday posts!

No comments: