Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kids in the Kitchen

On Monday, the children and I spent some time in the kitchen together. We made cupcakes and the children decorated them on their own. 11 out of 12 cupcakes had a hidden surprise in the center (a candy bar). The cupcakes were divided up and the decorating began. No one wanted to be the one to have to decorate the "unlucky" cupcake. K (my middle child) was the one who ended up with the unlucky cupcake. It was a fun game they made up and we all had a good laugh!



L looks like she's taking her cake decorating very seriously!

What do you and your kids like to do in the kitchen together?

2 comments:

Grandma Shelly said...

You do the neatest projects with the kids. What memories they are going to have as adults!

Nikki said...

I sure hope so! Sometimes when I'm tired and/or selfish, I hope I can remember to press on and do these things with them so they will have good memories:)