Thursday, January 21, 2010

Moving and Homeschooling


We are moving in one week. It is a challenge to homeschool while packing, moving, and unpacking. We are simply doing the basics everyday: reading, writing, and arithmetic! I read aloud to the children daily, they read independently daily, and they do some writing and math daily! Oh, and I'm totally counting my 7-year-old labeling the boxes with a Sharpie after I pack them as her writing!

I'm not sure how long I'll be offline once we move, so I am working hard on getting all my TOS Crew reviews done and posted before we move.

I'm also taking six online college credit hours right now and I'm trying to get a HUGE assignment done before we move.

Oh, and everyone still wants to eat and have clean clothes to wear around here. Having to stop to do all the household chores slows down my packing, but I love my family and I want them to be well-fed and well-dressed so I'll do my best!

I'm a little overwhelmed...So, prayers are very much appreciated!

I can't wait to get moved and play in the yard with the children and explore the small wooded area in our yard! Nature Studies will be fun in our new neck of the woods!

No comments: