Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lemonade Award

A sweet friend of mine gave me the Lemonade Award. It's an award given to people who exhibit an attitude of gratitude in their lives and on their blogs.

Here are the rules for this award:

1.Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award
6. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude

So, I now pass along the Lemonade Award to the following bloggers: I'm listing mine in alphabetical order.  








How Have I come to an attitude of gratitude? Have you ever read the book of James? Well, that book pretty much sumes up HOW I have come to continually strive to have an attitude of gratitude, and to "count it all joy"  (Js. 1:2). 

Thank you, my sweet friend for the encouragment and this award. Let's keep on "counting it all joy!"

2 comments:

Teri Lynne Underwood said...

It was my great pleasure, dear one! You are more than deserving!!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Nikki! I've passed along the award. :D