Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Another Simple Christmas Post


Yesterday, the girls cut up some old Christmas cards. They chose cards they thought were pretty, and then cut out the picture, and glued it to a piece of construction paper to make collages and Christmas cards for our neighbors. For our neighbors, we made mini loaves of homemade yeast bread, sealed them up in quart size storage bags, and attached curling ribbon, and a pretty red bow. There's nothing more simple than throwing in bread ingredients in your bread machine, pulling it out, letting it rise in your mini loaf pans, baking it, and putting it in a pretty little package!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool idea! I wish I was your neighbor!

Anonymous said...

Poor Jessica, if only she had a bread machine....LOL You're definately on top of things. I just can't get into the Spirit of things this year.

Nikki said...

I got my bread machine as a wedding gift, and I use it almost every single week!
Oh, and Gma...why didn't you take your neighbors across the road some Christmas goodies? Shame on you...heehee