Thursday, November 27, 2008
Once again, I'm joining my friends over at Celebrate Every Day and share 13 things I am thankful for. This week, I will be sharing my children's words. Yesterday we made Thankful trees, and I am simply going to list the things my children wrote on their trees.
1. My family
2. Grandma Shelly
3. Daddy (what about Mom????!!!!)
7. Churches to go to and learn about Jesus
8. Jesus died on the cross to wash away our sins.
9. Mom and Dad (that's more like it)
15. Lauren, Tyler, Mom, and Dad
Okay...that's more than 13 things, but I wanted to share all of them today:)