Thursday, October 16, 2008

Show and Tell: How to...



Over at Today's Housewife they are having a Friday Show and Tell.

I want to show what I use as a fruit and vegetable wash, and tell you about it.

I use a great product called Nature's Sunshine Concentrate.

After each grocery shopping trip, I soak all my fruits and veggies in my kitchen sink for 15-20 minutes. After soaking, washing, rinsing, and drying, it is ready to be stored in the fridge. When the children want an apple, they can get it on their own and eat it without me worrying about if it is clean or not.



For a DIY system to help train your children to work...click here. Last night I shared over at our family blog how we get chores in our home done each week.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Thanks for sharing! I'll check out your link and get some!