Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The past month...

someone has been sick in our house. Well, only 3/5 people. 2/5 of us have managed to escape all the cold/flu germs floating around.

Today, Heath got half-way to seminary and had to turn around and come home. Twice this past week, my son was sick with a stomach bug, and once this past week his baby sister was.

My middle child and I have managed to stay healthy and strong. I really think it has something to do with how much we like our vitamin C. Kaitlyn drinks orange juice everyday, and I drink grapefruit juice everyday. Plus, the children and I do take vitamins. But I think that extra boost of vitamin C in either the 100% juice form, or eating the fruit really does help boost it up an extra bit.

So, have you had any vitamin C today? LOL!

No comments: