Thursday, August 28, 2014

We Have Now Entered the Teenage Zone


Tyler got TWO celebrations for his birthday this year, and I guess your 13th is a good one for that. On his actual birthday, our family traveled to meet my husband's family for a few days of lake fun. Tyler's grandpa rented a boat and they spent the morning fishing (which is his favorite outdoor activity). 


When we returned home, Tyler and a couple of his friends went and played laser tag and then came back to the house for pizza and a 2nd birthday cake. I think he would say his 13th birthday was very special and memorable. 




I'm still not recognizing this birthday. He can't possibly be a teenager. Perhaps that's why I'm posting about his 13th birthday 21 days after it happened.

I love this boy - I mean young man.

No comments: