Saturday, July 5, 2014

Visiting Missouri Family

My family is only about 8 hours away from our new home in IL and I have seen them twice since moving from PA to IL. Our drive time was cut in half after moving and we've enjoyed the more frequent visits. Tyler is holding my great nephew in this picture. We love him so much and miss him terribly. We are thankful his mama posts a lot of pics on Facebook for us to see between our visits.




















Here's a picture I took of all the cousins. I love them all so much and am thankful my kids have great cousins they truly enjoy hanging out with.


After leaving southwest Missouri, the kids and I traveled to Columbia to visit more cousins. On Monday night, I enjoyed a night out with my sister-in-law while her husband watched all five of our kids. I completed my degree two years ago, but chose not to drive from PA to MO for the graduation ceremony, so we thought it would be fun to go take a picture by the columns. 

No comments: