Monday, July 8, 2013

Farewell Time (Almost)



I opened up my church bulletin yesterday morning and when I saw this announcement, the tears immediately began to fill my eyes. Then, my pastor began praying and I couldn't get a grip. However, he did show a very funny video and that helped dry my eyes a bit. I really, really love my church family here in PA and I am going to miss them all like crazy when we move to IL. I am thankful for the time the Lord allowed us to live and serve here because we have learned many eternal lessons and made many forever friends.

Our home is currently under contract and I give God all the praise and glory for how He showed Himself mighty in sending a buyer so quickly. We are waiting to hear how the inspection went, and I am trying to please the Lord in how I wait - fully trusting Him to meet all our needs. He's got this entire situation under His control.

God's plans are for our good, not harm (Jeremiah 29:11). 

No comments: