Thank You Lord for these gifts...
56) Scripture my memory
57) Choir music
58) Children's hugs that delay Daddy from leaving for work.
59) Melting snow
60) Making plans for Spring.
62) Laughing with my love
65)Chocolate and strawberries
66) Amaryllis blooming
70) Sore muscles
71) A note from K (8yo daughter).
72) Hugs from my boy.
73) Listening to L (5yo daughter) reading and counting to 100!
74) Spring teasing us - new life emerging from Winter's cold ground.
75) Children on scooters and bikes.
76) Children playing basketball and hide and seek.
77) Boy wanting to do man's work.
78) Identifying birds
79) Muddy boots and clothes - evidence of child-joy!
80) My crock pot
81) Husband and Daddy making time special.
82) Helping others have a date night.