Friday, December 17, 2010

My King's Glory

What am I doing for my King's glory?

In Matthew 25:40, Jesus teaches me whatever I do for one of the least of my brothers and sisters I have done for Him. When I share Him with others and minister to others in His name I am doing it for Him.

I have a cause, but I sometimes don't want to see it, because I think it will take too much time, emotion, or money.

Jesus left the glory of Heaven to be my Savior and Lord - to be my King.
Jesus went on this painful rescue mission for ME, and I have the arrogance to say, "No Jesus, I do not want to minister to that family because it will cost me a lot of time and emotion. No Jesus, I do not want to share You with my neighbor because she might not want to listen."

My King has done so much for me. What am I doing for my King's glory?

(These are just some thoughts in my head this Advent season)

No comments: