Thursday, May 6, 2010

A New Family Favorite Recipe


Pillsbury calls this Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread. Our family calls it monkey bread. It is so good, but not so good for you. I have made this three times in the past couple of months. Once I made it when I had some afternoon guests over. We enjoyed this with warm coffee. Once I made it for my family "just because," and recently I made it to take over to a family who recently lost a loved one. This is a quick and easy recipe. My 5-year-old daughter loves to use the kitchen shears and quarter up the biscuits, so it's also a kid-friendly recipe.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

We LOVE monkey bread. We make it Thanksgiving Day and New Years Day. Sooooo good. Have a Happy Mothers Day Nikki!

Nikki said...

Stephanie, I think making monkey breads for special occasions is a great idea! That way no one consumes all that fat and sugar on a regular basis:)
Happy Mothers Day to you too!