Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Crab Rangoon

A few weeks ago we had guests over for dinner. I cooked Asian food and it was yum! Crab Rangoon is one of my favorite foods, and I wanted to make it, but I didn't want to fry it. So, I used this recipe for the filling (except I used black pepper because I don't have white pepper), and I used this recipe's cooking instructions. Instead of frying the Crab Rangoon, you bake them in a muffin tin. The recipe instructs you to bake in regular muffin tins, but I baked them in a mini muffin tin and it worked great and helped stretch the recipe for more guests. These are great served with warm sweet and sour sauce for dipping.


This is a new foodie blog that I have discovered. It is called Food.Fun.Family. I just wanted to share and I hope you'll stop by and enjoy! I was inspired by her Red Beans and Rice recipe she shared!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

oh ohohohoh. I want some!!!!