Sunday, October 4, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~ October 4

This is what's for dinner this week:

Monday: Tuna Noodle Casserole (I make this for my husband because I love him) served with peas

Tuesday: Homemade Chicken and Dumplings

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Dorito Chicken Casserole and salad

Friday: Breakfast for Dinner (make-ahead breakfast casserole, muffins, and yogurt)

Saturday: Homemade Pizza

Sunday: Leftovers

A Recipe to Share:

Dorito Chicken Casserole
(This is a recipe my mother-in-law gave to me)

1 fryer chicken cooked and deboned
(you can use boneless breasts, leg quarters, even leftover chicken)
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 can chopped green chiles
1 can evaporated milk
shredded cheddar cheese

Heat deboned chicken and add canned ingredients together. Spray a 9x13 pan and layer 1) Doritoes, 2) chicken and soup mixture, 4) Doritoes
Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.

No comments: