Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ministry in Peru

My ministry experience in Peru is indescribable. First of all, this was my first experience with International travel. Experiencing a place where a different language is spoken, and a different culture is lived, is truly a blessing in and of itself!

The emotions experienced, and the spiritual lessons learned are too difficult for me to describe in one single blog post.

Sharing the love of Christ with the Peruvians in their homes and in the streets was a wonderful opportunity and blessing! Loving the children who came to the Bible clubs, playing with them and teaching them about Christ was another incredible experience!

I seriously would have stayed longer if my husband and children could have joined me!

I am trusting Holy Spirit to keep on doing His work, and I am praying for the Peruvian churches to be diligent and to continue reaching out and making the many new believers true disciples of Jesus Christ!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Nikki, it sounds like you had a fun & productive time. I can't wait to read & see more :)

Stephanie said...

Hi Nikki, so glad you made it home safely. I look forward to hearing more about what God did on your trip.