Saturday, June 27, 2009

Psalm 118:24

Psalm 118:24
This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
(NIV emphasis mine)

I often joke with my children how I wish they would stop growing up so fast! Sometimes I look back and wish I could go back and fix some of the mistakes I've made as a parent. Sometimes I wish I could go back and savor every single moment of the hectic season of when all three of our children were 3 1/2 years-old and younger! If I would have known THEN how FAST time flies...I would have slowed down and enjoyed those moments MORE. I wouldn't have been so stressed out over silly things.

Now our children are 7, 6, and 4-years-old. I am striving to wake up every morning and rejoice, because it's one more day the LORD has made and given me to live for Him!

Rejoice and be glad in every single day the Lord gives you to spend with your children! Make every day matter for eternity! Teach your children about Jesus and His love for them!



No comments: