Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spring Cleaning the Kitchen



I finally got my act together and joined Simple Mom's Spring Cleaning Party. It's only day four, so I'm not too late!

We've lived in this house for 8 months now. It was time to empty out the kitchen cabinets and give them all a good wipe down! So, I did! I also got things back in the cabinets in a much more organized fashion!
Here are some before and after pictures of a few things I organized today.




While I was in a cleaning groove in the kitchen, I also got the refrigerator and pantry cleaned out! This was perfect timing because both are near empty since tomorrow is our bi-weekly grocery shopping day! 

1 comment:

Teri Lynne Underwood said...

Yea Nikki!! Looks great! And it does feel so good to have those cabinets cleaned out, doesn't it?