Monday, May 11, 2009

Menu Planning Monday ~ May 11th

Monday - Sunday School Party (No cooking for me!!!)

Tuesday: Pork Chops and New York Strips on the grill, potatoes, and salad

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Panini Sandwiches and Sweet Potato Fries

Friday: Grilled Hamburgers and Hotdogs, potato salad, deviled eggs, grilled zucchini, and brownies with ice cream (we're having a few people over to get to know them better and hang out:)

Saturday: BBQ Pulled Pork, Beans, and Cole Slaw

Sunday: Pizza from Frank's

I am going to CA next week to visit family, and will be gone Sunday-Friday. My husband and children will be on their own next week. But, I do have some meals in the freezer for them. They won't starve. I also hope the meals will be a tiny reminder how much I love and care for them while I'm away! 

For more menu planning ideas, go to I'm an Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a terrific time in California.
Happy MPM!