Saturday, March 1, 2008

Quick Post

Hello! A lot has been going on in our lives. We resigned from our church 3 weeks ago, have moved into a "vacation" house, and are now waiting on the Lord to move us into our next ministry position. We do not have internet access in our home at this time, so I'm typing this from a lovely computer in our local public library:-)

I don't have too many people who frequent my little blog here in cyber-world, but those who do...I do ask you to pray for us.

More to come as we wait upon God to move and "do his thing." His name will be glorified! He will fulfill His plan for our lives! I'm excited to see all He has in store for our family! It's the waiting that's hard:-)

We appreciate your prayers very much!

With Love,
Nikki

3 comments:

Tarasview said...

I just wanted to tell you that I am praying for you. A few years ago my husband (a pastor too) got laid off from our last church and we lived in our tent trailer for a summer. We had no job, no home, and no idea where we were supposed to go or what we were supposed to do! We only had two kids a the time ( I have 3 now). My sons were 2 and 8 months old. It was crazy. But God DID lead us to where we are now. But the waiting IS incredibly hard. I will be praying.

Totallyscrappy said...

Waiting on the Lord is no easy task! Blessed are the faithful...
Thanks for the quick update and please know you are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Niki, you know you and your whole family have been in my thoughts and prayers. I love you all so much and I know God has great plans for you. Just take care of my little ones. Christy said they may be the only grandchildren I will ever have. That's okay. God sent them to me even though Heath took them away. Tell them that's there is an Easter package in the mail.
Love you,
Jimmie Ruth