Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pumpkin Snickerdoodles and Pinterest

My youngest daughter and I spent some time in the kitchen this week and tried out a new recipe. We made Pumpkin Snickerdoodles. I found the recipe over at Pinterest? Have you heard about Pinterest? It is a fun little place online to "pin" your favorite things and helps keep all those neat things you find online organized into categories of your own choosing.

This weekend, my other daughter and I are going to make some pumpkin cupcakes to take to share with her AWANA class Sunday night. Yes, it is another recipe I found thanks to Pinterest! We actually modified the original recipe a little bit. I used a pumpkin spice cake mix and I really cheated and am using canned cream cheese frosting.


Have you discovered the fun little world of Pinterest?

No comments: