Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Old Schoolhouse 4th of July Sale


1776 was a spectacular year, and it's a smashing, save-more-money price! Grab your subscription to The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine during their four-day Fourth of July sale, and check out the craziest price on July 1 only! Receive a 2-year subscription, free Homeschooling with Heart tote bag, and five FREE E-Books for just $17.76! While supplies last. U.S. and Canadian residents. July 2 through July 4 the unprecedented savings continue. The sparks are flying at TOS Magazine . . . join in the celebration and savings! Get the details here.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

How did I miss this special? So glad you shared it here! Thanks - and thanks for stopping by and commenting at my blog yesterday! The Polished Cornerstones book has really inspired me as a mom. =)
Blessings to you!

Marie said...

I've not been to your blog yet...they're are so many of us on the crew, it's hard to get to all of them. I read you're "about me" and I agree 100%! My home is my mission field at this time, too. Like your husband my hubby is in the ministry, he works with Youth for Christ, and I help him when I can (the youth center is an hour away) but my main priority is here at home...our KIDS!
I'm so thankful to be called to do this...being a full-time mom(that doesn't sound right because no one is really a part time mom?) is the best job ever!!