Monday, June 21, 2010

World Changers


We would appreciate your prayers! My husband is attending a World Changers project this week. Here's a description of World Changers taken directly from their website.

World Changers seeks to provide a dynamic, week long missions experience for Christian youth and adults with opportunities to meet the physical and spiritual needs of others through practical learning experiences that teach servant hood and personal commitment to missions.

My husband has participated in World Changers since 2002. It is a great way to teach teenagers about service and evangelism.

Thank you for praying!

3 comments:

Renae said...

How wonderful! I pray they have an effective time of ministry. I know from experience how much a missions trip can change a teen. I was never the same after I went to Mexico City...

Sarah Mae said...

Hi Nikki, I think I may have lost your email...you won the Return of the Daughters and I need your snail mail again please - sarahmae@likeawarmcupofcoffee.com - thanks! :)

Nikki said...

Hi Sarah Mae! I emailed you! I hope you got it:)