Monday, September 22, 2014

Healthy Living Accountability


I have been wanting to add some healthy living posts here for a while now because I need some accountability in this area of my life once again. This is the perfect time because Clare at Peak 313 is hosting her "Living and Active" challenge, which starts next Monday, September 29th. Peak 313 is my favorite site for both spiritual and physical encouragement and accountability. Almost three years ago, I was featured on this site as one of their "Shed & Share" stories.  I had a major transition in my life 14 months ago and I now find myself with some of those pounds back on my body. This is real life and many people are like me and struggle when life throws in a big transition. I have truly struggled with consistency in the area of food and exercise since moving from PA to IL. Clare wrote a great post called, "Permission to Transition" and it was another great wake up call to me.

So, I've had 14 months to transition (I don't recommend taking this long). I am over feeling sorry and angry and I'm ready to step out in obedience to the Lord and take care of my body. Who's with me?

Would you like to jump into this online community to receive some encouragement and accountability? If so, click over and read about the "Living and Active" Challenge. 

No comments: