Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy 10th Birthday!

In our family we not only recognize Veteran's Day on November 11th, but we also celebrate our daughter's  birthday. This year she is turning 10 and she couldn't be more excited. 

One word that comes to mind when I think about Kaitlyn is CREATIVE



She loves writing her own plays and recruiting her brother and sister to act in her plays. She also enjoys playing the piano, singing, writing poetry and stories, drawing, and decorating cakes.


She is a JOYFUL girl and when you spend time with her, you will quickly learn that her JOY is contagious.


Kaitlyn, you are my CREATIVE and JOYFUL girl and I am blessed to be your Momma. I love you and pray you will always desire to use your creativity and joy to serve the Lord as you dream big dreams with Him. I love you and wish you a very happy 10th birthday.


No comments: