Friday, March 5, 2010

Graphics Toolbox

As a member of the TOS Crew, I was given the opportunity to receive Graphics Toolbox to review. Graphics Toolbox is described on their website as "Graphics Software for Learning and Creating."

The customer service at Graphics Toolbox is great! All Crew members were given the opportunity to participate in online live training sessions. Graphics Toolbox also has tutorial videos on their website, and a thorough manual for their product. I participated in one live training session, and have watched a few of the online tutorials. But I do have to admit, I still feel a bit lost when working with this software program. But, I do believe this is a really cool program, and I blame my frustration on the fact that I have zero experience with graphic design. I do believe packing, moving, unpacking, and homeschooling has limited my time to actually be able to devote the needed time to learn this new program. Below is a little project I made with Graphics Toolbox. As I mentioned before, we recently moved and shortly after we moved we were hit with two HUGE snow storms. So, I thought this made a cute moving announcement to share with family and friends, and I used Graphics Toolbox to make it.


Graphics Toolbox sells for $149.00 for use on one computer. Graphics Toolbox will run on Windows NT, 2000, XP, or Vista. A 30-day free trial is also available on their website. This is wonderful because the trial will give you time to read through the manual, watch some tutorial videos, and play around with the program to see if it is something that would be beneficial to your home, business, and/or homeschool.

To read more reviews on Graphics Toolbox, please visit the TOS Crew blog.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I like your card. Very cute!